The Vista S1 – The Console for the Jetset.
The Vista S1 is a small and portable control surface that’s ideal if you have to travel a lot to deliver your shows, or if your venue doesn’t need lots of playbacks or has limited space.
Designed to be used with a laptop, the S1 is a powerful and flexible live console that’s compact enough to qualify as carry-on luggage. But don’t be fooled by its size: the S1 gives you five playbacks, including faders and flash buttons, a complete programming section with three encoder wheels, a rotary master fader, two LCD displays and lots more to make controlling your show a breeze.
What’s more, the S1 has all the inputs and outputs you need to connect to your rig and run the show:
- Two DMX outputs to connect your lights and dimmers
- A Timecode input so you can sync your show up to other devices
- A Midi input that accepts Midi Show Control and Midi Timecode
- Two USB connectors for memory sticks and other peripherals
- A ‘Kensington Lock’ attachment point to keep your console safe in public environments
With the S1 you can fly your lightshow anywhere without even checking in any luggage.
- 6 user configurable function buttons
- Blue, Green, Yellow, Red modifier buttons
- Power button
- Grand Master (rotary) fader and DBO button
- 5 Playbacks with faders and flash buttons.
- Playbacks feature; Blue / White LCD, Select and Go buttons
- Split mode allows control of up to 15 Cuelists
- Playbacks can be configured for control of Groups, Presets and more
- Page Up / Down buttons
Super Playback Controls
- Playback with 2 faders and buttons
- Go, Pause, Back, Skip Forward, Skip Reverse, Skip to Start, Skip to End buttons
- Utilises LCD and Encoder wheels for display and real time control of playback and other advanced functions.
- 3 Encoder Wheels with associated Blue / White LCD
- Next / Previous buttons
- 6 context sensitive function buttons
Input and Output Connections
- 2 DMX outputs (* Actual DMX output channels determined by dongle. Software pack, including dongle, must be purchased separately.)
- 4 USB2 connectors (2 external and 1 internal A type, 1 B type)
- Linear Time code input
- MIDI in/thru/out
- Processor : 60MHz Philips ARM7
- SRAM : 128 Kbytes
- Dimensions: 540mm (w) 337mm (d) 72mm(h)
- Weight: 5.4kg Net 7.7kg Shipping
- Windows 10, 8, 7 (not suitable for Ultra HD displays)
- Mac OSX 10.12 – 10.8
- Intel processor i3 (i5 or better recommended)
- 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
- 4GB of available hard disk space
A Vista dongle is required to enable output.
NOTE: While Techland takes steps to ensure accuracy in it's product listings and images, any color samples or lamp and product images shown on this website are for reference only, may not be exact and may vary from the actual product look and/or color.
Tell A Friend About: Vista S1 Control Surface with 128ch dongle
Share this great product and savings with others. Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once for this recommendation. We do not collect nor store the email addresses.