City Theatrical designed the DMX Snow Machine for the Broadway production of Billy Elliot, which featured a snow fall across the full width of the stage. These machines utilizes a silent stepper motor, and drop artificial snow from the revolving drum. One DMX channel used.
The DMX Snow Machine is a versatile special effects device designed to provide a falling snow effect when used with artificial plastic snowflakes. It incorporates a universal 120/240 VAC power supply, a belt and pulley drive system, stepper motor control, and classic City Theatrical sturdy construction for guaranteed and repeatable performance.
- DMX control of snow fall
- Variable speed
- Hangs on one or two clamps, allowing center pivot
- Quiet operation
- Rugged steel construction including NEMA 1 electrical enclosure
- Provided with single and multiple hanging points
- DMX512 control or stand alone operation
- Speed range 1-25 RPM
- Power: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz 2 Amps via IEC C14 socket, with convenience outlet
- Controls and Connections:
- DMX512 IN and OUT via 5P XLR
- DMX Address/Stand alone controls via three BCD rotary switches
- LED Pilot Light for Power/DMX Status
- Dimensions: 47.25" [1200mm] x 8" [201.67mm] x 15.125" [384.15mm]
- Weight: 28.5 Lbs [12.93 kg]
- Certifications: CE Certified and FCC and CE Emissions compliant, all components are RoHS compliant
NOTE: While Techland takes steps to ensure accuracy in it's product listings and images, any color samples or lamp and product images shown on this website are for reference only, may not be exact and may vary from the actual product look and/or color.
Tell A Friend About: DMX Snow Machine
Share this great product and savings with others. Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once for this recommendation. We do not collect nor store the email addresses.