QSC TouchMix compact digital mixers are designed for musicians, production professionals and live performance venues that need the power and capability of a large “concert” mixing console in a compact, affordable and easy to use form. TouchMix-8 and TouchMix-16 mixers have the functionality to satisfy demanding professionals combined with a range of features and functions that help the less experienced user achieve quality results.
The QSC TouchMix Series represents a breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design - the result of a remarkable collaboration between QSC and industry icons Greg Mackie and Peter Watts (M&W Pro Audio Ltd.) TouchMix not only resets the bar for performance and value, but also redefines the user experience for both professionals and novices alike.
Compact and Complete
- Approximately the size and weight of a small laptop computer.
- Operation via internal color touch-screen and rotary dial, mobile device or both simultaneously.
- USB Wi-Fi adapter included. No additional network hardware required for remote control.
- Includes padded carrying case for protection and easy transport.
Professional Results Made Easy
- Simple Mode makes getting great results easy and fast; similar to the “Auto” function on a DSLR camera.
- Advanced Mode gives Pro users total control over all mixer parameters.
- Wizards and preset libraries created specifically for live sound reinforcement assist the user with channel setup, effects selection and more.
- Built-in color touchscreen combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
"Big Mixer" Features and Specifications
- 4-band full parametric EQ and variable high-pass filter on all input channels.
- Gate and compressor on all input channels.
- Four premium stereo DSP’s with a full selection of professional digital effects.
- 1/3 octave graphic EQ, notch filters, limiters and delay on main and aux. outputs, DCA’s and mute groups High Quality microphone preamps Channel selectable phantom power.
- Multiple monitor mixes including ability to drive in-ears directly.
- Multi-track direct to disk recording/playback via external USB hard drive (not included.) No computer required.
- TouchMix delivers all the processing power and features that a professional live sound engineer could want.
- Inputs: 8 mic (4 with XLR/TRS combo connectors), 2 stereo lines (TRS)
- Outputs: Main L/R outputs (XLR), 4 mono auxiliary mixes (XLR), 1 stereo auxiliary mixes
- Dimensions: 2.2" x 13.1" x 9.6", 56 mm x 333 mm x 245 mm
- Weight: 4.3 lb (1.95 kg)
NOTE: While Techland takes steps to ensure accuracy in it's product listings and images, any color samples or lamp and product images shown on this website are for reference only, may not be exact and may vary from the actual product look and/or color.
Tell A Friend About: TouchMix-8
Share this great product and savings with others. Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once for this recommendation. We do not collect nor store the email addresses.