The die-cast Star Par is a rugged, lightweight alternative to conventional PAR64 luminaires. The highly polished specular reflector has been designed to operate most efficiently with the new generation of 750-watt tungsten halogen lamps. The fully rotational lens holder easily accepts a variety of lenses, and the lenses are interchangeable tool-free. The removable, two-slot accessory holder has a self-closing, self-locking retaining latch for safety. A stylish modern-industrial appearance and ergonomically designed function controls add to the appeal of this versatile luminaire.
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
- Reflector made of high-grade aluminum, polished to a mirror finish
- Low-friction Hi-Temp lens holder with plastic handles, fully rota- tional via three insulated finger tabs
- Replaceable two-slot accessory holder with self-closing, self-lock- ing accessory retaining latch
- Positive locking dog on yoke
- Protective insulated rear-mounted handle serving multiple purposes as cord wrap, stand, and focusing aid
- G9.5 medium two-pin lampholder accepting a wide variety of non-proprietary lamps
- Lower-wattage lamps drastically reducing power consumption while simultaneously increasing dimmer capacity
- Smaller-sized lamps reducing lamp storage space significantly
- Accepting standard 10′′ accessories
- Three 36′′ Teflon® lead wires
- Available with HPL or G9.5 lamp
- Color frame and safety cable with spring clip included
- U.L.-, c.U.L.-, and CE-listed for 750 watts
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: While Techland takes steps to ensure accuracy in it's product listings and images, any color samples or lamp and product images shown on this website are for reference only, may not be exact and may vary from the actual product look and/or color.
Tell A Friend About: Star Par Spotlight/Floodlight
Share this great product and savings with others. Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once for this recommendation. We do not collect nor store the email addresses.