Thanks to the specially designed lamp base, the MSR Gold MiniFastFit takes just seconds to replace, to help ensure non-stop clubbing entertainment. In addition, the innovative gold plated pins ensure excellent current transfer to prolong lamp and lamp holder lifetimes and thereby reduce lamp replacement costs. Easy handling and small compact fixture designs are allowed by the lamps compact size, while the very short arc provides a high perceived brightness and high beam intensity.
- Cap-Base: PGJX28
- Operating Position: UNIVERSAL
- Main Application: Entertainment
- Life To 50% Failures (Nom): 750 h
- System Description: MiniFastFit
- Luminous Flux (Min): 24000 lm
- Luminous Flux (Nom): 26000 lm
- Chromaticity Coordinate X (Nom): 310
- Chromaticity Coordinate Y (Nom): 320
- Correlated Color Temperature (Nom): 6700 K
- Luminous Efficacy (rated) (Nom): 65 lm/W
- Color Rendering Index (Nom): 60
- Power (Rated) (Nom): 400 W
- Lamp Current (Nom): 7.2 A
- Ignition Supply Voltage (Min): 198 V
- Dimmable: Yes
- Bulb Temperature (Max): 950 °C
NOTE: While Techland takes steps to ensure accuracy in it's product listings and images, any color samples or lamp and product images shown on this website are for reference only, may not be exact and may vary from the actual product look and/or color.
Tell A Friend About: Philips MSR Gold 400 MiniFastFit
Share this great product and savings with others. Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once for this recommendation. We do not collect nor store the email addresses.