The lamp’s short arc and compact design helps enable a compact luminaire that provides high beam intensity, while the excellent color rendition characteristics help ensure optimal colors on stage. The highly innovative P3 technology, developed by Philips, allows MSR Short Arc lamps to be used at higher temperatures in any burning position. The result? Longer lifetime, fewer early failures and a highly consistent performance throughout the lamp’s lifetime.
- Cap-Base: GY22
- Operating Position: UNIVERSAL
- Main Application: Studio/Disco
- Life To 50% Failures (Nom): 750 h
- System Description: Short Arc
- Luminous Flux (Min): 164000 lm
- Luminous Flux (Nom): 174000 lm
- Chromaticity Coordinate X (Nom): 323
- Chromaticity Coordinate Y (Nom): 334
- Correlated Color Temperature (Nom): 6000 K
- Luminous Efficacy (rated) (Nom): 88 lm/W
- Color Rendering Index (Nom): 89
- Power (Rated) (Nom): 2000 W
- Lamp Current (Nom): 21.5 A
- Ignition Supply Voltage (Min): 207 V
- Dimmable: Yes
- Bulb Temperature (Max): 1000 °C
- Pinch Temperature (Max): 500 °C
NOTE: While Techland takes steps to ensure accuracy in it's product listings and images, any color samples or lamp and product images shown on this website are for reference only, may not be exact and may vary from the actual product look and/or color.
Tell A Friend About: Philips MSR 2000 SA
Share this great product and savings with others. Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once for this recommendation. We do not collect nor store the email addresses.