Poly 81-90 Liquid Rubber is a two-part, liquid polyurethane system that cures (RTV) to a yellow, Shore A90 rubber. This product is a pourable rubber, but it can be easily thickened with PolyFiber II Thickener for brush-on application.
- Mix Ratio by Weight: 100A:40B
- Shore Hardness: A90
- Pour Time: 23 min.
- Demold Time: 16 hr.
- Cured Color: Varies
- Mixed Viscosity: 2,000 cP
- Specific Volume: 26.6 in³/lb
- Specific Gravity: 1.06
- Elongation: 463 %
- Tensile Strength: 1,550 psi
- Die C Tear Strength: 357 pli
- Notes: The color of polyurethane Part Bs may change in color from batch to batch or may darken with age, but product performance is not affected.
FOR INDUSTRIAL/PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
NOTE: While Techland takes steps to ensure accuracy in it's product listings and images, any color samples or lamp and product images shown on this website are for reference only, may not be exact and may vary from the actual product look and/or color.
Tell A Friend About: Poly 81-90 Liquid Rubber
Share this great product and savings with others. Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once for this recommendation. We do not collect nor store the email addresses.