PlatSil® 73-25 Silicone Rubber is a two-part, platinum-catalyzed, liquid silicone system that cures (RTV) to a green, Shore A25 rubber. This is a pourable rubber, but it can be easily thickened with PlatThix Liquid Thickener or Fumed Silica for brush-on application. The yellow colored Part A and green colored Part B make it easy to see when mixing is complete. A uniform, light, lime-green color means you’re good to go!
- Mix Ratio by Weight: 1A:1B
- Shore Hardness: A25
- Pour Time: 15 min.
- Demold Time: 4-5 hr.
- Cured Color: Green
- Mixed Viscosity: 6,000 cP
- Specific Volume: 24.3 in³/lb
- Specific Gravity: 1.14
- Elongation: 405 %
- Tensile Strength: 380 psi
- Die B Tear Strength: 120 pli
- Die T Tear Strength: 30 pli
- Notes: Shake or stir Part A & Part B before use.
- Cure Inhibition: Contamination from sulfur (e.g., sulfur-based clay), amines, tin compounds, cured polyester resin, some paints and some silicone rubbers may inhibit surface cure of platinum-cured rubbers.
FOR INDUSTRIAL/PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
NOTE: While Techland takes steps to ensure accuracy in it's product listings and images, any color samples or lamp and product images shown on this website are for reference only, may not be exact and may vary from the actual product look and/or color.
Tell A Friend About: PlatSil 73-25 Silicone Rubber
Share this great product and savings with others. Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once for this recommendation. We do not collect nor store the email addresses.