The Drama LED Q170, an LED ellipsoidal fixture used to spotlight and project gobos. Since the color changing occurs at the LED source, there is no need for gels. The DramaLED Q170 allows the operator to achieve a wide range of colors, including pastels. The unit has a smooth dimming curve and CTO channel for adjusting white color temperature.
- Lamp: 170W RGBW LED lamp
- DMX Connectors: 3pin XLR connector in and out
- Power Connection: Neutrik Power Conn to Nema 515
- Fastening System: Single Yoke
- Lens Options: (13°, 19°, 26°, 36°)
- Power Supply: Electronic 100v220v AC
- Dominant Wavelength: Red: 625nM Green: 527nM Blue: 460nM White: 7000K CCT
- Gobo Size: 85mm, Image size 30mm
- Power consumption: 3pin XLR connector in and out
- Watts: 200
- Amps: 1.66
- Protocol: DMX 512
- Display: Digital LED Display 2 Mode Operation
- Operating mode: Mode A 4 Channel R,G,B.W Mode F 7 Channel Dimmer, R,G,B,W, Strobe, Macro
- Size: 22.25” x 18.25” x 14.25”
- Weight: 11 lbs
NOTE: While Techland takes steps to ensure accuracy in it's product listings and images, any color samples or lamp and product images shown on this website are for reference only, may not be exact and may vary from the actual product look and/or color.
Tell A Friend About: Drama LED Q170
Share this great product and savings with others. Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once for this recommendation. We do not collect nor store the email addresses.