Rock hard finish for all of your outdoor (and indoor) foam projects. This stuff is super tough. It is not sandable. Has a rough stone feel when dry. It can be troweled smooth, or brushed to make a super rough finish.
- 25 lb box
- Adheres to polystyrene foams.
- Forms a weather resistant surface.
- Easy to mix. Just add water.
- Use above or below grade
- Apply with paintbrush or trowel.
- Many decorative surface textures can be created.
- Soap and water cleanup.
- Add Boost fortifier if extra strength is desired. (will not work with Bounce)
- Coverage 25 lbs: 1/64” thick 288 sq ft, 1/16” thick 72 sq ft, 1/4” thick 18 sq ft
- Weight: 3.40 lbs
- Fortifier/additive: Not an additive
- Feel: Strong/hard
- Application time: 3-40 Minutes
- Work time: 1-3 hours
- Cure time: Sets up in hours but takes 5 days to reach full strength
- Weatherproof: Weather Resistant
- Sandable: Sandable only before completely set
- Paint/Stain: Can be stained or painted
- Compatible with: Boost, Mesh, Acrylic Paint, Stain
NOTE: While Techland takes steps to ensure accuracy in it's product listings and images, any color samples or lamp and product images shown on this website are for reference only, may not be exact and may vary from the actual product look and/or color.
Tell A Friend About: Exterior Foam Coat
Share this great product and savings with others. Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once for this recommendation. We do not collect nor store the email addresses.