The 5°, 10°, 19°, 26°, 36° and 50° fixed focus PHX ERS ellipsoidals are state of the art luminaires in function, style and efficiency. These ellipsoidals have been designed and engineered with a number of innovative details and features enhancing versatility and efficiency without sacrificing performance. To broaden the capabilities of the fixture we offer it with the choice of either a HPL or GLA series lamp, HPL being standard. Fully locking shutters and a 360° rotating barrel help keep your keep the artistic part of your fixture’s focus intact and easy to attain, and with virtually no light leak from the fixture itself you won't have to worry about any extra light illuminating unwanted parts of the ceiling. The aesthetic appearance and ergonomically designed function controls only add to the appeal. All of these new and innovative options are what makes the PHX ERS ellipsoidals ideal for theatres, night clubs, television studios, or wherever superior, energy efficient lighting performance is required.
- Compatible with GLA or HPL Series 375w, 575w and 750w compact filament lamps
- 360 Degree rotating barrel
- Locking shutters and gobo
- Complete 360 Degree enclosed accessory holder
- Heat resisting Plano-Convex lenses
- Aluminum die cast and sheet metal construction
- Up to 36 Hi-Temp rubber cable as standard
- Color frame and safety cable with spring clip included
- Spring mounted dichroic coated glass reflector
- Tool free interchangeable lens barrels
- Three 36" Teflon lead wires
- Made in the USA
- 19° Version
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum construction
- Materials: Construction employs corrosion-resistant materials and hardware
- Yoke: Rigid flat steel with dual locking dog tilt handles, two mounting positions, indexed tilt angle markings
- Reflector: Spring mounted dichroic coated glass, ellipsoidal design
- Lenses: Color coded crown glass (white plate) lenses provided with anti-reflective coating. Molded front lens made of polymeric plastic for 5 ° and 10 ° only
- Socket: G9.5 medium two-pin or HPL lamp holder, axially mounted, supplied with heat shield. Tool free relamping.
- Rating: 100,120, 240 volts AC/DC operation, 6.3/3.1 amps, 750 watts maximum
- Cable: 36" Teflon leads encased in black fiberglass sleeving, rear cord wrap provided
- Shutters: Four .037" stainless steel, fully adjustable and lockable. Constructed with oversized heat resistant handles.
- Access Door: Reversible access door with thumb screws
- Focusing Lamp: Fully adjustable in three axis with two concentric Ultem 2100 heat resistant knobs
- Focusing Fixture: Lens barrel travels on nylon glides. Provided with heat resistant lock knob.
NOTE: While Techland takes steps to ensure accuracy in it's product listings and images, any color samples or lamp and product images shown on this website are for reference only, may not be exact and may vary from the actual product look and/or color.
Tell A Friend About: PHX ERS - 50°-G95-BK
Share this great product and savings with others. Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once for this recommendation. We do not collect nor store the email addresses.