Miniature Cardioid Drum Microphone
The Shure BETA 98AMP is a precision-engineered miniature cardioid condenser microphone for professional sound reinforcement and studio recording. Features an integrated XLR preamplifier with a flexible gooseneck and the A75M Universal Microphone Mount for accurate placement in any configuration of toms, snares, or percussion. An extremely uniform cardioid polar pattern provides excellent gain-before-feedback, off-axis rejection of unwanted noise, and high maximum sound pressure level (SPL).
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound for smooth high-end response and control
- Precision-engineered design features integrated preamplifier and XLR connector to maximize setup efficiency while minimizing stage clutter
- Frequency response tailored for drums and percussion applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Flexible gooseneck for precise placement and easy adjustment
- Ships with A75M Universal Microphone mount with quick release, for versatile and secure instrument and/or stand mounting
- Furnished with snap-fit windscreen and zipper pouch
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Phantom power required?: 11–52 V DC phantom power (IEC-61938), 5.5 mA
NOTE: While Techland takes steps to ensure accuracy in it's product listings and images, any color samples or lamp and product images shown on this website are for reference only, may not be exact and may vary from the actual product look and/or color.
Tell A Friend About: BETA 98AMP/c
Share this great product and savings with others. Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once for this recommendation. We do not collect nor store the email addresses.