2-Channel Green-GO Communications Beltpack Outstation
The Green-GO beltpack provides direct access to 2 channels (which may be a single direct user or a group). A colour backlit LCD display button provides text information, cue signals, acknowledgement and call functions.
A rotary encoder acts as a master volume control, and when pressed, the encoder answers the latest audio source. Two push buttons provide instant access to the two channels. All matrix data is held within the beltpack, which is powered via the Ethernet network connection. Headphone/microphone set (not supplied) connects via a 4-pin XLR4 panel connector.
- Green-GO Green cover
- Operates with any other Green-GO beltpack or multichannel desk (no matrix required)
- Powered by Power Over Ethernet (suitable network power supply is needed e.g. Green-GO 5-port switch), no batteries required
- All interconnection routing data, system setup and preferences are held in local memory and updated via the network and is updated/replaced if a beltpack or a desk is changed or added to the network.
- Green-GO setup freeware may be downloaded from the Green-GO website
- Dimensions: 80 x 40 x 130mm, 390g
- Power: Power over Ethernet
- Connections: Neutrik RJ45 Ethercon, XLR4-pin (M) panel socket for headphone/microphone
- Controls: Backlit LCD display/control pushbutton, 2 x direct access push buttons, rotary encoder/pushbutton for master volume and answer
- Supplied: Green-GO Beltpack, operator leaflet
- Related products: MCD: range of 4, 8, 12, 16, 24 and 32 channel multichannel outstations, GWM: range of three wall-panel style outstations, GG2W, GG4W: 2- and 4-wire analogue to digital interfaces, GGS5: 5-port PoE Ethernet switch
NOTE: While Techland takes steps to ensure accuracy in it's product listings and images, any color samples or lamp and product images shown on this website are for reference only, may not be exact and may vary from the actual product look and/or color.
Tell A Friend About: GG Beltpack
Share this great product and savings with others. Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once for this recommendation. We do not collect nor store the email addresses.