VioStorm: Finally, A UV-LED Black Light With The Power, Control, And Versatility Of A Long Throw
120W Version - After years of research and development, it’s finally here. It’s been a long time coming because Wildfire wanted to do it right. UV-LEDs have been on the market for a few years now, but with the release of VioStorm, the world finally has a UV-LED black light for true professional use—with more power, control, and versatility than any other UV-LED fixture on the market. On par with a high performance long throw.
Here’s what makes VioStorm the best UV-LED black light fixture on the market…
True 365nm UV-LEDs deliver just the right wavelength for eye-popping UV effects
If you’re looking for a true “Wildfire Effect”, you need a fixture with a peak wavelength around 365nm. Most other products feature 400nm, 390nm, or 385nm LEDs—far short of the 365nm needed for ultra-bright, eye-popping effects. But VioStorm features premium quality 365nm UV-LEDs for producing the purest and brightest effect possible—without the purple wash of those other fixtures.
An array of powerful 10W UV-LEDs deliver 60W and 120W of total power…
If you’re familiar with the efficiency of LEDs, you know 60W is a heck of a lot of output. And with a 120W version, VioStorm is set to outshine all competing products on the market. Take a look at the LED array in the photo. Each LED delivers a whopping 10W of pure UV power. A host of special effects (controllable via DMX or locally) such as…
- 16 bit Dimming Resolution, for flicker free performance.
- Adjustable Speed Strobe with 60 different levels.
- Adjustable Speed Flash (equal time on and off) with 60 different levels.
- Adjustable Speed Pulse (fade on and fade off) with 60 different levels.
- Adjustable Random Strobe (random lengths of time between bursts) with 66 different levels.
An advanced next-generation control system for ultimate intuitive control.
VioStorm incorporates Wildfire’s brand new Trias intuitive 3-button digital control and monitoring system. It includes DMX, RDM, and a whole lot more, for ultimate intuitive control. Here’s a brief overview:
- Unique 3-button interface provides intuitive access to all available options and configurations.
- Capacitive touch switching, for greater responsiveness and longer life.
- Highly contrast OLED display, for greater visibility in both darkness and bright sunlight, and readable even from extreme angles.
- Universal control processor works in all Wildfire fixtures (fluorescent, metal halide, and LED), so you only have to learn one control system to manage all fixtures.
- DMX and local control of all available fixture special effects and their settings.
Trias also features state-of-the-art RDM bidirectional communication, which enables monitoring and reporting of the following key indicators:
- Display device ID
- Display and set DMX address.
- Display lamp hours.
- Display temperature, and warns if temperature maximum is exceeded.
- Display all fan speeds, and warns if any fan RPM reaches zero.
Finally, it’s always upgradeable to the latest version of Wildfire Trias software via the mini-B USB port and downloadable software updates.
Plus a host of other premium features that deliver more bang for your buck. VioStorm is a professional product built for professional use with professionals in mind. Here are a few of the features lighting designers and technicians will love…
- Universal Voltage (100-240 VAC / 50-60Hz).
- Premium quality 365nm UV-LED emitters. Unlike many competing products, these LEDs produce no visible yellowtail—a shortfall that requires secondary filtering resulting in a loss of UV output as a result.
- Optically clear molded silicone optics that do not degrade or yellow when exposed to high levels of UV, unlike lower cost plastic optics.
- A unique interchangeable optics system that enables you to configure beam angles to whatever you need, whenever you want, giving you multiple fixtures in one.
- High-quality industry-standard Neutrik and Amphenol connectors for all DMX, Data and Power connections for more secure, reliable, and maintenance-free connections.
- Industry leading SinkPAD™ thermal management technology keeps the LEDs running consistently cool, which extends their life.
- Zener Diode LED protection, which allows for individual LED failure—a slight possibility—without effecting the operation of remaining LEDs. (LEDs are replaceable by our experienced technicians, and there is no charge while under warranty.)
- Heavy-duty aircraft-grade aluminum housing with stainless steel hardware for maximum toughness and durability.
- Easy to service: simply remove the top cover and all components are easily accessible. Even the wiring connectors are removable and reusable without tools or crimping.
Included with every fixture
- One Optic Set of your choice (Spot, Wide Spot, or Flood).
- 7.5” diffusion frame for increased beam shaping options.
- Fully adjustable three-position mounting yoke with integrated floor stand for maximum mounting versatility.
- A high quality truss clamp and safety cable.
- Unprecedented three-year parts and labor warranty.
NOTE: While Techland takes steps to ensure accuracy in it's product listings and images, any color samples or lamp and product images shown on this website are for reference only, may not be exact and may vary from the actual product look and/or color.